Welcome to your community
By Rachel Dahlberg
This recipe came to us from a reader, Rachel Dahlberg of Nelson. It's a favourite at Rachel's house and we like the look of it too, especially because it puts those Weetbix crumbs you find in the bottom of the box to good use!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Spray an 18cm x 27cm slice tin with non-stick baking spray.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, sugar and golden syrup over a medium heat.
4. Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Press into the prepared tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cut into bars while still warm but leave in tin until cold before removing.
7. Place melts in a small bowl, continue until completely melted. Drizzle over the top of the slice.
It’s easy and free; everyone’s invited and, best of all, there are lots of people, just like you, sharing advice and support.
Buy Treasures nappies online at great prices. We offer free delivery!
Subscribe to Little Treasures magazine.
View all discussions about trying for a baby
View all discussions about pregnancy
View all discussions about babies
View all discussions about toddlers