New Treasures Care Nappies
You may have noticed the launch of our new nappy!
Treasures has been caring for you, your whānau and New Zealand since 1976. As the only nappy manufacturer in New Zealand, we're proud to call this place home.
We're always trying to improve which is why we're taking our first steps towards a nappy that's gentler on our planet without compromising on quality.
Here are some of the changes we have made:
- Our open nappy cover is derived from responsibly sourced, 100% plant based materials
- Our open nappies are packaged in lightweight recyclable plastic derived from 51% sugarcane
- The outer packaging is no. 4 LDPE and can be recycled through soft plastics recycling bins at participating retailers
- Our New Zealand made open nappies are produced utilising New Zealand’s 80% green energy from our country’s low-emissions electricity generation network of hydro, geothermal and wind
- Our nappy pants are made in Poland using 100% certified green energy from wind farms
- Our nappy pads are made with pulp from FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) – certified forests and other controlled sources. The FSC® label means that the pulp comes from responsibly managed forests.
Plus, we’ve made some feature changes:
- A cute new nappy print
- Our open nappies have a deeper, softer and more breathable waistband
Take a look at the Treasures Care nappy range or learn more about our sustainability journey at treasurescare.co.nz
You might also like
Behind the Scenes: Treasures Care photo shoot
To celebrate the new Treasures’ Care, our team set off to take pictures of children throughout the country.
‘For the growing bellies’
Catherine Cameron on preparing for motherhood. The shock of the first weeks of motherhood are still fresh in my mind. Shock, even though I had foolishly thought books, advice, and observations were all I needed to be prepared.
Share the love
KIM: My journey to becoming a foster parent goes right back to when I was 15. I have always wanted to be able to help a child in need. I have been married for 30 years and have four children of my own, as well as one grandchild.