About Treasures nappies
Treasures Comfort nappies are utterly soft for our precious little Kiwis. They’re gentle on the skin and fast drying to draw moisture away quickly.
Did you know…?
- Treasures nappies have been wrapping around Kiwi baby bums for 40 years
- 17 different materials go in to make up the 30 separate elements of each Treasures nappy
- Our nappies are manufactured at an astonishing speed of 600 nappies every minute
- Every Treasures nappy is made suitable for both boys and girls. Rest assured we have kept their important differences in mind every step of the way
- Our nappies have an extra absorbent multi-layer protection system which quickly draws liquid away to keep your baby’s skin dry
You might also like
It's in the bag
An important step in preparing for your baby’s arrival is getting your hospital bag together. Here is a handy checklist of items the Little Treasures team found useful to have, along with some extras.
Maternity Leave 101
Preparing for maternity leave involves planning, paperwork. Victoria Wells explains some points to start thinking about.
Birth can be an unpredictable process, but taking time to consider the options available to you and your baby can bring a sense of control and lessen anxiety. We asked a midwife and an obstetrician to share their advice on creating a birth plan.