T&Cs - Win a year's supply of new Treasures Comfort Nappies!
Treasures Comfort Quick Dry Nappy competition – Terms & Conditions
Entries close 31 July 2017. The prize is a one year supply of Treasures Comfort Quick Dry Nappies* and 48 packs of 80 Treasures Wipes.
*This equates to 88 standard packs of Treasures Nappies. The winner will receive the prize in the form of 11 cases (each case containing 8 standard packs of treasures nappies.) Winner can select a range of cases, subject to product availability.
Please see below for Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Entry is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering, prize winners consent to use of their name and/or photo being used for reasonable publicity associated with the promotion. Copyright of such photo vests to the Promoter.
- You must be a New Zealand resident to enter the draws. Employees of Asaleo Care, any participating retail outlets, their agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion period will commence at 5 pm on 12 June 2017 and cease at 5 pm on 31 July 2017. Entries must be received during the promotion period to be valid. Winners will be drawn at 10am on 1 August 2017 at Asaleo Care offices. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries received.
- Entry is online only. Only one entry per person is permitted. The prizes are specified above.
All valid entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for manipulating the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Prizes will be dispatched directly from Treasures or Treasures chosen promotional partner to any NZ address.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative prizes.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail as per the contact details included on the entry form.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 15 August 2017, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the valid entries.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ]) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, manipulating, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of winning a prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter is Asaleo Care Limited of Level 2, 103 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all entries will be destroyed as per the Privacy Act 1993.
- Under the Privacy Act, participants have the right to access and correct any personal information.