Nursery craft: Moon wall mural
Decorate your nursery or little ones bedroom wall with a mural that is out of this world...
Paper - newspaper works well
Resene testpots in colour: Resene Bright Spark and Resene Cotton Wool
Resene FX Nightlight paint
Paint brush (70mm)
Pencil, scissors and cellotape
- Use tape to stick two pieces of newspaper together so you have a big enough piece of paper to draw a 40cm circle.
- Draw a large 40cm circle with a pencil in the middle of the newspaper and cut out.
- Use painters tape to tape your cut out circle template to the wall.
- Using a paint brush with a little paint (colour Resene Bright Spark), paint a crisscross pattern inside your template and leave to dry. You should see the brush strokes and the wall colour behind.
- Repeat with colour Resene Cotton Wool and leave to dry.
- Paint over with a little of Resee Bright Spark and leave to dry.
You might also like
DIY: Kids artwork frames
Wondering what to do with all the artwork your kids make at home or kindy? Why not turn a wall in your house into a gallery.
DIY indoor cubby house
Explore the imagination with an indoor cubby house.
Nursery craft: Star mobile
Make a gorgeous star mobile for your little stargazer. We team up with Resene to show you how!