Money Back Guarantee
Dry babies are happy babies! Treasures Comfort Nappies are proudly made in New Zealand and now have improved absorbency and leakage protection.
Love our nappies as much as we do or get your money back!
Offer valid on purchases made between Monday 30 July to Sunday 9 September.
Money Back Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Asaleo Care New Zealand Limited (Company number 1470756), Level 2, 103 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket 1023, New Zealand, Phone: 0800-108-901
2. The Money Back Guarantee Offer (Offer) starts at 12.01am (AEST) on Monday 30 July 2018 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 9 September 2018 (the Offer Period).
3. A claim for the Offer must be made within 30 days of purchasing the Qualifying Purchase, which must have been purchased within the Offer Period (Claim Period).
4. In order to make a Claim, you must:
a) during the Offer Period, buy any Treasures nappy Standard Pack, Bulk Pack, or Jumbo Pack (Qualifying Purchase) from Countdown, New World or Pak N Save in New Zealand (each, a Store) and retain your purchase receipt; and
b) if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the Qualifying Purchase you can, during the Claim Period:
i. Return the Qualifying Purchase with packaging and any remaining nappies (or if there are no remaining nappies the empty pack needs to be returned) to FREEPOST 2599, Private Bag 93100, Henderson, Auckland 0650. You will need to include a note with your name, post address and email address; and
ii. Email email@example.com and include a copy of your purchase receipt, your name, post address and the reason for returning the Qualifying Purchase. Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Store of purchase, the product purchased (which must be a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Offer Period.
c) Valid claimants who complete the purchase and return steps above will receive a voucher to the relevant Store where the Qualifying Product was purchased. The voucher will be rounded up to the nearest tens with a maximum value up to $30.
d) When the Qualifying Purchase is received by the Promoter, we will process your claim and confirm via your email whether your claim is valid as per these terms. Successful claimants will receive the Store voucher to the address they provided.
5. In order to be a valid claimant, a claimant must be a resident of New Zealand. Each household can only make a claim for the Offer for 1 pack. The Promoter’s employees, contractors and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
6. The Promoter’s maximum exposure under this promotion is limited up to $10,000.
7. If for any reason this Offer is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Offer. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
You might also like
Editor's camping must-haves!
Our Editor, Bianca, chooses her top picks for camping this summer!
How to choose the perfect breast pump: Electric
We asked five mums to trial one of the top electric breast pumps on the market! Here's what they thought.
Interview with Stacy Gregg, author of 'Mini Whinny'
We talk to Stacy Gregg about her latest book, Mini Whinny: Happy Birthday to Me!